Smoked Yogurt Mutton
Smoked Yogurt Mutton. Wao a tasty Pakistani recipe which is favourite of many people . Here is recipe of Smoked Yogurt Mutton
- Mutton 1 kg
- butter 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Green chilies 6 – 8
- Red chili 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- For Garnishing:
- Fresh coriander as per taste or required
- Ginger cut into long pieces
- In a pan, heat butter and sauté ginger garlic paste.
- When it turns golden brown, add mutton and allow cooking for few minutes.
- When mutton begins to change color, add yogurt, crushed green chilies, red chili , cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, salt and water and allow cooking.
- Stir quickly on high heat till meat is tender and soft.
- Then place few pieces of coal on an aluminum sheet and place inside the cooking pan .
- Put the lid on and allow cooking for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and ginger.
- Delicious smoke yogurt meat is ready to serve . Serve it with chapati or rice.
Get more Recepies