Glucose is a simple sugar comes from food you eat .
however , glucose cannot get inside cells by itself . Glucose need Insulin , a harmone produced by pancreas , to transport it from blood into cell.
Anyone can develop diabetes , but it is more common in people who are :
- Not physically active
Or who have
- A family member with diabetes .
- Had diabetes when pregnant
- Blood glucose levels that are higher than normal (pre-diabetes).
There is a need to control diabetes because diabetes can effect any part of body.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Are you often thirsty, hungry,or tired?
- Do you urinate often?
- Do you have sore that heal slowly, tingling in your feet ,or blurry eyesight?
These may be sign of diabetes
How we save ourself from diabetes ?
- Healthy eating
- Physical activity
- Blood glucose testing
- People with type 2 diabetes require pills,insulin ,or both ,to control their blood glucose level
Get more physical activity
plenty of fibers
Loss extra weight
Make healthier food choices
Regular clinical checkup also help you
Diabetes is a serious disease but controllable if you take it seriously and by knowing basic knowledge.
For more latest health Articles visit moonlightforall.com