Climatic Monsoon Precautionary Measures
Climatic Monsoon Precautionary Measures.
Climatic Monsoon Precautionary Measures Climatic Monsoon Precautionary Measures. There are twenty precautionary measures which are told to us by weather informer department Meteorological Department.
1. When thunder roars, go indoors
2. If there’s lightning in the area and shelter is not available, stay away from isolated trees or open areas where you are the tallest object.
3. Keep children and pets from playing in floodwaters. They can be full of harmful contaminants, like raw sewage and sharp objects.
4. Avoid downed power lines. They could still be carrying a charge that could electrocute you.
5. Before storms strike, download the ABC15 mobile App on your phone and have it ready to access emergency information if you are stranded.
IF YOU ARE DRIVING:
1. Slow down! Roads will be slick with oil when it first starts to rain, making driving slippery. As the rain continues to fall and pond on the roads, your car could hydroplane if you’re driving too fast.
2. Turn Around, Don’t Drown. Do not attempt to cross flooded roadways. It only takes a foot or two of water to float most cars. Under the Arizona “Stupid Motorist Law”, a driver requiring rescue from a flooded wash, with posted warning signs or gates, may also be held responsible for the cost of the water rescue.
3. Pull Aside, Stay Alive. Don’t attempt to drive through a dust storm. Pull off to the right side as far as possible. Turn off your engine and lights. Stay inside your vehicle and keep your foot off the brake pedal. You don’t want other drivers to see your lights and assume you are on the road in motion.
4. If you approach an intersection with a broken traffic signal, treat it as a 4-way stop.
5. Before you drive, download the ABC15 mobile App on your phone and have it ready to access emergency information if you are stranded.
IF YOU ARE AT HOME
1. Make sure you have batteries, flashlights and a battery operated radio or TV in case the power goes out.
2. Turn off all unnecessary power equipment to reduce the draw on power companies. This is a prime time for power outages.
3. Stay away from plumbing fixtures as lightning can travel along metal pipes.
4. Keep away from windows as high winds can blow heavy debris.
5. Download the ABC 15 mobile App on your phone or any device and have it ready to access emergency information should you lose power.
IF THE POWER GOES OUT:
1. Switch off high usage items such as air conditioners, computers and televisions so there is no danger of overloading your system or damaging these products with voltage fluctuations when power returns.
2. Use surge protectors for your computer and electronic equipment for extra protection.
3. Turn on your battery powered radio or TV for information.
4. Limit how often you open doors so cool air stays inside. Same goes for your freezer and refrigerator.
5. Talk to your neighbors and offer help.
1.If you heard any noise or any news during this unexpected monsoon heavy showers or thunderstorm on tv channels on from any other source just stay calm and cool.
2.Judge the situation at the right time and and make the right decision what to do in those condition.
3.Look if someone needs morally or any physical help just go for it knowing that your own life is in danger.
4.If you look something serious serious damage of houses or any other serious issue just call the closest emergency department for help and try to help people as many as possible in just a bit of minutes and seconds.
5.now it’s your responsibility to look after people affected by the difficulty of weather.Last advice to just stay calm and control your emotions so, others will judging by your calmness and cool behavoiur they will also stay calm and no body will creat disturbance.If you these things are happening then judge that this is the right way to do work in difficult situation.For more articles like this visit moonlightforall.com